Bind a recordset to my power point slide show
Author Message
 Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

Hi,

I just want to know if I can bind a recordset to a slide show. (showing the
data in the slides)

I don't know which kind of objects to use.

(I know how to connect to the database, create a recordset, etc.)

Thanks

Carlos Cruz

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:13:41 GMT

1. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

2. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

3. insertin picture onto power point 97 slide

4. Power Point Show.

5. Power Point Show in VB

6. Showing CheckBoxes on Grid Bound to ADODB.Recordset

7. Sliding Points in Picture Box

8. Power Point Application

9. VBA and POWER POINT

10. HELP shapes and power point VBA

11. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

12. Power Point