Starting an application that uses outlook
Author Message
 Starting an application that uses outlook

You will want to start with Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000
Programming in 24 Hours by Sue Mosher.
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )  The book is well written for
those that are just starting out with Outlook 2K VBA and the Outlook Object
Model.

If you are a little more well versed in VB/VBA or using an earlier version,
check out http://www.*-*-*.com/
something that peeks your interest.

Note:  If you are thinking of building Add-Ins for earlier version of
Outlook (ie. 97 or 98) then your development would be done in C++ or delphi
since neither of these two versions support VBA.  Also, many of the premier
MAPI development books are out of print.

Quote:

> I would like to get satrted with outlook programming. Is ther any useful
> documentation that i can read?

> What i want to do is write a dll that makes the connection between the
> application interface and outlook.

> Thanks in advance
> Ruben Miquelino

Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Starting Outlook mail transfer from other application

2. Outlook Application Start Event?

3. Making Outlook start from application?

4. start a program .exe using outlook vba

5. Which profile was used when Outlook started?

6. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

7. Start a macro automaticly when starting outlook

8. Using Script to start Application with different credentials

9. Start applications using VBScript

10. Start application when another starts

11. Determining the height of the start bar / fitting applications around start bar

12. Starting application on Windows start