finding appointments on a given date in calendar using VB
Author Message
 finding appointments on a given date in calendar using VB

Hello,

I am using VB6 accessing Outlook. Is there a function or way to get all
appointments on a given date? Or should I loop through the whole collection
of appointments, including checking on recurrencies?

Arjen

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:24:51 GMT
 finding appointments on a given date in calendar using VB
Try This Link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-
us/dnout2k/html/oldaysappts.asp

Make sure the dash is between en and us .. "/en-us/

Quote:

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:02:09 GMT

1. appointments on a given date

2. Finding appointments on a given day.

3. Finding the date(s) datapoints between a given start and end date, while excluding weekends

4. Calendar Appointment hyperlinks outlook://calendar?

5. Adding an Appointment Item to a Public Calendar using c#

6. How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript

7. Find a start date in a appointment item

8. Modifying/Deleting Calendar Appointments from VB

9. Function to find the last day or Date of a given month

10. Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO

11. Using a calendar control to select dates.

12. Colouring of calendar appointment