HELP with .Bookmarks("variable").Range.InsertFile
Author Message
 HELP with .Bookmarks("variable").Range.InsertFile

The following code causes my Word-document to behave like an e-mail message
(with the .doc in attachement) and the outlook-headers for an e-mail.
The code is called in my userform.

With ActiveDocument
  .Bookmarks("alg_standaardtekst").Range.InsertFile
FileName:="C:\bestelling.doc", Link:=True
End With

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance, Gerrit Bon.

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:54:44 GMT
 HELP with .Bookmarks("variable").Range.InsertFile
Hi Gerrit,

The code itself isn't activating the Email envelope, something else must be
doing it. If you open this "alg_standaardtekst" file directly into Word, does
it also activate the email envelope?

If you don't like that, go to File/Send To and select Email Recipient. That
should toggle this off...

Quote:
> The following code causes my Word-document to behave like an e-mail message
> (with the .doc in attachement) and the outlook-headers for an e-mail.
> The code is called in my userform.

> With ActiveDocument
>   .Bookmarks("alg_standaardtekst").Range.InsertFile
> FileName:="C:\bestelling.doc", Link:=True
> End With

> How do I prevent this from happening?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:08:40 GMT

1. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

2. dynamically dim a variable ie dim "variable"&n

3. Multiple Variables in SQL string "HELP"

4. passing "type" variables HELP plz

5. help with "Variable not Defined"

6. Undo "Range"?

7. Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("??")