Is there a Run time version of access 97
Author Message
 Is there a Run time version of access 97

I wrote  a small access database in access 97 for my wife to use at her
job. I thought that  there would be  a runtime version like version 2.0 had
for just this type of situation. (Her employer doesn't want to spring for
the full blown version just for this small database) I have looked all over
the MS web site and can't find one for access 97. Is there one and where can
I get it?

Thanks.

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a Run time version of access 97
Hi Ron,

    You'll need to get the ODE Tools for A97 and run the Seetup wizard. It will
make a runtime version of your DB. I suggest reasing up on the Setup Wizard
before using it. It can be cinfusing the first time around.

HTH,

Louis Girard

Quote:

> I wrote  a small access database in access 97 for my wife to use at her
> job. I thought that  there would be  a runtime version like version 2.0 had
> for just this type of situation. (Her employer doesn't want to spring for
> the full blown version just for this small database) I have looked all over
> the MS web site and can't find one for access 97. Is there one and where can
> I get it?

> Thanks.

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. installing Office 2000 kills Access 97 run-time applications

2. TreeView in Access 97 run-time app

3. Print Menu Item in Run-time Access 97

4. VBA Function runs 3 times (MS Access 97)

5. Run Time Error 3159 - Invalid Bookmark - MS Access 97

6. Run-time error '3075': Access 97 and VB 5.0

7. Run time for Access 97

8. VB and ACCESS 97 and Windows XP: Run-Time Error 429

9. Run-Time version of Access VBA app

10. Run Time Version of Access

11. Launching Run Time Version of Access from VB

12. Running Access 97 to run on Windows XP