get to message properties of certain email message
Author Message
 get to message properties of certain email message

Any help would be very much appreciated:

I have outlook 2000, and would like to do the following:
I get many emails that have no similarity or anything
like that. some have attachments and some don't.  I would
like a macro button in the message window that shows the
message when it's opened that i can click that will have
access to all the properties of the email including all
the attachments if they exist. i then need to save all
this info (message date, to, from, subject, body,
attachments) into seperate fields of a db. i can figure
all that out, but i could use some help in how to get to
these properties either from a button or by
selecting/highlighting it from the inbox and processing
that way. some code samples would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:47:28 GMT

1. Can I access current email message from within email message

2. Q: Meghook Filterning Messages Only Eat Certain Messages

3. Messaging Services and their use (not email messaging)

4. reading mailbox for certain message

5. Extracting certain data from messages in different folders.

6. VBA to Automatically Delete Messages With a Certain Category

7. How to stop resizing past a certain hieght or width without an error message

8. Show message for a certain time : how ?

9. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

10. How to access mail message fields from a VBA form which was executed by that message

11. Retrieving message body text of currently selected message

12. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder