Does anybody know how to create ADD-INS?
Author Message
 Does anybody know how to create ADD-INS?

Hello to everybody!

I have a DataBase with MDE format and I'm interested to instal it like a
ADD-INS complement.
I don't know how to do it. Could anybody help me? or Could anybody tell me
where I can find more information about it?

                                                                Thanks in
advanced.

Xavier Cos i Arnau
InfoCos
www.infocos.com

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does anybody know how to create ADD-INS?
Xavier Cos i Arnau schrieb in Nachricht ...
Quote:
>Hello to everybody!

>I have a DataBase with MDE format and I'm interested to instal it like a
>ADD-INS complement.
>I don't know how to do it. Could anybody help me? or Could anybody tell me
>where I can find more information about it?

Look at the ODE (Office Developer Edition) for MS-Office 97.
Stefan Khnen

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does anybody know how to create ADD-INS?
O'Reilly & Associates has a book called "Developing Visual Basic Add-
ins" that might get you started --
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/devvbad/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does anybody know how to create ADD-INS?

2. Doe's anybody knows how to...

3. Does anybody know how to create an Audit Trail in Access

4. Does anybody know anything about creating Deployment Disks??

5. Does anybody Know anything about creating Deployment Disks??

6. Does anybody know anything about creating Deployment Disks??

7. Does anybody Know anything about creating Deployment Disks??

8. INFO [Very Rough Draft] Hints and tips on creating Add-Ins

9. Creating Project Com Add-ins

10. creating Word add-ins

11. Creating .Net Add-Ins

12. Reference Material for Creating Add-ins