Drag & Drop with TreeView control
Author Message
 Drag & Drop with TreeView control

Hi all!

Id like to use a tree view for my Visio solution (similiar to the "model
explorer" in UML). Ive already created a window where the tree is
displayed. How can I now drag and drop items from my tree to a Visio page?
Lets say I have a node named "Node1" with an demo icon. When I drag this
node and drop it to the page, it should "become" a specific shape. So how
can I do this?

Is it also possible to drop an item from a Visio page onto my tree view?

Regards & Thanks

Markus

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:30:30 GMT
 Drag & Drop with TreeView control
Markus:

It's a bit involved, but very feasible. I believe there may be a C++ example
online at MS (where I don't know) If you are interested this subject is
covered in my V2002 book, with demo application for VB.

Graham

Quote:
> Hi all!

> Id like to use a tree view for my Visio solution (similiar to the "model
> explorer" in UML). Ive already created a window where the tree is
> displayed. How can I now drag and drop items from my tree to a Visio page?
> Lets say I have a node named "Node1" with an demo icon. When I drag this
> node and drop it to the page, it should "become" a specific shape. So how
> can I do this?

> Is it also possible to drop an item from a Visio page onto my tree view?

> Regards & Thanks

> Markus

Sun, 02 May 2004 17:54:58 GMT
 Drag & Drop with TreeView control
Markus:

Quote:
> covered in my V2002 book, with demo application for VB.

Hmmm -- looks like my sig's not getting added. For info on the book:

diagramantics.com

Graham

Sun, 02 May 2004 18:03:10 GMT

1. Drag & Drop from TreeView control

2. Drag & Drop with TreeView Control

3. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

4. Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls

5. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

6. Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

7. TreeView Drag & Drop

8. ole drag&drop of file from an activex/ treeview headache

9. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

10. Treeview - Drag & Drop

11. Drag&Drop in treeview

12. TreeView with Drag & Drop