export and import problem
Author Message
 export and import problem

I need to export data into a excel sheet an import it after mailing it to
the sam access-database.

The problem I have is to divide the imported table to three access tables
wich are in a one to many relation.

Thanks

J?rg

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:14:58 GMT

1. TEXT Import/Export Problem

2. Error 3423 - Cannot use ODBC to import from, export to, or link an external Acce

3. Copy Import/Export Specifications

4. Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

5. trouble importing AND exporting between access and Excel

6. help reqired Re: Exporting / Importing Custom tool menu bars

7. Exporting/Importing Command Bars using VB

8. Automate Import/Export

9. Manipulating import/export specifications in code

10. Fixed-Width Import/Export Specification File

11. Import/Export to/from dBase IV looses time in DateTime field

12. Importing and exporting menubars using code