Object reference back to Access from Word stored in Access
Author Message
 Object reference back to Access from Word stored in Access

Hi,

I have a Word document stored in an Access database.  When I open the
document, I want to have a stored VBA routine (in the Word document)
reference back to the database ...

I cannot find a way to reference the database.  Surely there is
something obvious I am missing?

Stated another way, the Word document is opened by Access, then if you
save the file in Word it is stored in Access - so far so good - my
problem is I want to programmatically store things into the original
Access database, but I cannot find a way to open it in the Word VBA
without apriori knowledge of what the file name and location is.

Thanks,
Bob

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:09:54 GMT

1. move between Access and Word, back to Access, Close word

2. Access OLE object (bitmap picture) stored in table to Word

3. Storing Word OLE object in Access database - help!

4. Storing an OLE object into Access OLE access

5. Access Access-Objects from Word ?

6. Access to Access objects from Word

7. Passing Variables Back And Forth From Access To Word

8. accessing word document through vb.net using word com object

9. Referencing Access Queries that use Functions stored in a module from VB

10. Access to Outlook and back to Access again using VBA

11. Edit Access Record in Excel, then send back to Access using VBA

12. Getting back the formatted MsgBox in Access 2000 that worked in Access 97