data access pages on nt 4.0 server
Author Message
 data access pages on nt 4.0 server

I have created data access pages on nt 4.0 server.When I try to  access
the database through the data access pages, the form is displayed, but
none of my data is displayed. I am not able to connect to the database.

I was successful with data access pages on nt 4.0 workstation, I was
able to see, edit , and add data to the database.

Is there an answer to this problem.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 data access pages on nt 4.0 server
Alfred,
Without seeing anything,
How are the permissions on the db, and the folder the db is in?
Is it an ODBC source, or what?
What did you create the pages in? Is the source set properly after you moved
the db to the server, or does it still point to the path on the ws?
Jef Davies

Quote:
> I have created data access pages on nt 4.0 server.When I try to  access
> the database through the data access pages, the form is displayed, but
> none of my data is displayed. I am not able to connect to the database.

> I was successful with data access pages on nt 4.0 workstation, I was
> able to see, edit , and add data to the database.

> Is there an answer to this problem.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 database access quits after installing NT 4.0 Server

2. Syncing MS Access Databases From A Server To Clients NT 4.0

3. BUG: NT 4.0 Beta 2 + VB 4.0 OLE Servers

4. running Active Server on NT Server 4.0 for Crystal Reports

5. App crashes - access violation - NT 4.0/VB 4.0(32 bit)/OLE Automation

6. Exclusive Access, Access 2.0 NT 4.0 SP2 VB5

7. Page Fault Increase Problem under NT 4.0

8. Page Fault Increase Problem under NT 4.0

9. ActiveX dll behavior with IIS 4.0 on NT server

10. would you sell me NT 4.0 server?

11. How do I get the time form a NT 4.0 Server

12. LONDON - VB 5.0/Sql-Server 6.5/ NT 4.0 - Developers - Derivatives Trading Systems