Send/Receive using VB using View Control Object
Author Message
 Send/Receive using VB using View Control Object

Hello,

This is what I am tring to do, send/receive from a command button in VB. I have a reference to outlctlx.dll in VB but now again I am stuck.

How would the code look?

Private Sub Command1_Click()

    ?object.SendAndReceive()

End Sub

Thanks so much,
Chad Gutowsky

Mon, 31 May 2004 02:06:13 GMT

1. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

2. How to send and receive mail using VB.

3. How to send and receive on a particular account using VBA

4. Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...

5. Using MSCOMM to send/receive data

6. Send Report using Send Object HTML Format

7. Socket OCX supporting send/receive of VB objects?

8. Using Outlook View Control In Custom VB App

9. Using Outlook View Control with VB

10. Can I send binary data using on a UDP port using VB control (it seems to insist receiving strings only)

11. How to view the HTML Source using VB 4 and the Web Browser Control

12. sending message from VB suing OUTLOOK without USING MAPI Controls