Moving Pictures?!!!!!!!!! Need help to move a picture
Author Message
 Moving Pictures?!!!!!!!!! Need help to move a picture

Hello. I need to replace some pictures in a word document. When I insert the
picture it is only in a cursor position so when I try to move it it will only go
along with the cursor. So when I move it it messes up the other text.

How can I insert the picture so that I can move it like in 97 where you just
grabbed it and moved it to wherever you wnated?

If i could just insert it directly into an Auto Shape? How?

Thank you
Jacob

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:59:13 GMT

1. Help Needed : using scroll bar to move an image on a picture box

2. ASCII codes - help to use in moving pictures

3. Help With Moving A form With Picture Box

4. Picture Moving Woes

5. Move Picture

6. How can you use KEY and LOCATE to move a picture when you pr

7. Text box scrolling to also move picture box

8. Best way to move pictures in a picturebox

9. Smoothly moving big picture...

10. Moving An Object In A Picture Box

11. move picture one step to the left

12. Moving Picture using PaintPicture