Recording Sound Objects
Author Message
 Recording Sound Objects

Can anyone point me in the right direction for programming access to record
sound objects.

I have a contact management database, I would like to be able to record
notes after I'm done talking to a client.  I already have the object field
defined and I can manually record notes.  But, I would like to be able to
program my application to automatically record comments after I'm done with
a client.  I'd like the controls on my form to control recording.

Can this be done??

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Barry

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound Controls recording / reversing sounds from within VB

2. How to Play sounds and then move to a new Record withOUT errors

3. sound recording

4. recording sounds

5. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

6. Sound Recording using MCI.VBX

7. Help recording sound files as mulaw wav

8. Sound recording

9. Record sound in QBasic....

10. Sounds when changing records-

11. volume control and sound recording in vb5

12. Losing part/all of sound recording using MCI32.OCX under VB 4.0