Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model
Author Message
 Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model
Hi,

I wish to access the dialog box which comes on right-clicking any folder and
selecting properties of that folder in outlook's explorer window.

I wish to know how can I trap it??

I have tried commandbars but it doesn't work for this case.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards:
-Shikha

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:10:48 GMT

1. Outlook Object Model in Access + Outlook View Control

2. Editing the Right Click Button Menu in Outlook

3. Outlook View Control Right Click Context Menu

4. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

5. I'd like a right-click popup menu tool for FlexGrid

6. Right click pop-up menu (when it's already open)

7. What's this menu, when right clicking a Combobox

8. What's this menu, when right clicking a Combobox

9. accessing right click menus

10. right click menus in Treeview control (within Access 2000)

11. Access folder ACL via Outlook object model?

12. Possible to access newsgroup items using Outlook Object Model