Error in opening word with Document1
Author Message
 Error in opening word with Document1

Ive' just installed Office 2002 Professional, including Word.  When I go to
Start, Programs, Word and click (to load) up comes Document1 (greyed out)
and then a message:

Microsoft Visual Basic:
 !  The macros in the project are disacbled.  Please refer to the online
help or document of the host application to determine how to enable macros.
 OK   HELP

How can I fix this (from happening)?
What is the deal here???????;;
a novice here, please furnish ALL details

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:37:52 GMT
 Error in opening word with Document1
Never mind.  I was able to fix it!!

Quote:
> Ive' just installed Office 2002 Professional, including Word.  When I go
> Start, Programs, Word and click (to load) up comes Document1 (greyed out)
> and then a message:

> Microsoft Visual Basic:
>  !  The macros in the project are disacbled.  Please refer to the online
> help or document of the host application to determine how to enable
macros.
>  OK   HELP

> How can I fix this (from happening)?
> What is the deal here???????;;
> a novice here, please furnish ALL details

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:13:18 GMT

1. Opening Word from Access - gives errors

2. Error message when opening Word 97

3. Error message upon opening Word

4. VBA Error Message On Opening of Word

5. Error when opening Word from Access in vb

6. word opens with shortcut errors

7. RUNTIME ERROR 91 OPENING WORD

8. error message when opening Word

9. Error when trying to open Excel from a Word Macro

10. VB error on opening word documents

11. RUNTIME ERROR 91 OPENING WORD

12. FollowHyperlink error in MS Word 2000 - Opening web page