Word97 macro to Create Adobe PDF won't execute ... please help.
Author Message
 Word97 macro to Create Adobe PDF won't execute ... please help.

I need to convert a folder full of Word97 documents to PDF by
executing a Word macro from within MSAccess97.  I have recorded a
Word97 macro by clicking File/Create Adobe PDF and  then clicking the
the Create button on the Adobe 4.0 PDF Maker dialog that pops up. The
resulting VBA code in the macro is:

Sub ConvertToAcrobat()
'
' ConvertToAcrobat Macro
'
  Application.Run MacroName:="AdobePDFMakerA.AutoExec.Main"

Application.RunMacroName:="AdobePDFMakerA.Initialization.AddOurMenuItem"
  Application.Run MacroName:="AdobePDFMakerA.AutoExec.DoPrefsForm"

End Sub

When I execute the recorded macro from within  Word97, I get the
following message, an error code I can't find anywhere in my
documentation:

Error 4633 - Unable to run specified macro.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Note:  I would actually like to convert the folder full of Word97
documents into PDF  (so they can be sent to a Web site) with a batch
process instead of executing tis code one at a time ... if there's a
way to do this on the Acrobat command line I would be grateful to know
that also. (I've done my Dejanews homework, but couldn't find
anything.)

Thanks very much ...

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating Adobe Acrobat, (creating pdf's)

2. Macro won't execute a subroutine

3. Create Adobe PDF

4. Create adobe pdf files from word

5. Exporting to Adobe's PDF format.

6. CR6 can't print to Adobe PDF?

7. Word97 macros in Win 2000 Pro

8. vb5 help with Adobe Acrobat and printing .pdf files

9. Need Help - Macro Won't Close Document

10. help: Organizer won't copy VBA macro into Word2000 template

11. how can I create a new macro in Word97

12. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,