Public Folder Permissions
Author Message
 Public Folder Permissions

Hi,
Could you please help me? I want programmatically set permission for public
folder. How can I do it using Outlook object model?

Thank you for advance,
Alexander

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:55:41 GMT

1. Public Folder permissions

2. Public Folder Permission

3. Public Folder Permissions

4. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

5. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions

6. Deleting a Public Folder Mail Item Does not work - Even with right permissions

7. Public Folder Client Permissions

8. Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

9. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

10. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

11. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

12. Public Folder Contact folders.