Automate Report Output to PDF files
Author Message
 Automate Report Output to PDF files

Has anyone written any code to send a print job to
the Adobe 3.01 or 4.0 Writer.  I have been able to
choose the printer but I need to control some of
the properties without user intervention such as
SaveAs location.

Wally

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Automate Report Output to PDF files
Try http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

Quote:

--
(remove a 9 to reply by email)

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Automate Report Output to PDF files
I sell a little product to automate the delivery of Access Reports over the
Web in PDF format, you might want to take a look.

http://www.asp.sitehosting.net

Mark Andrews

Quote:
> Try http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

> >Has anyone written any code to send a print job to
> >the Adobe 3.01 or 4.0 Writer.  I have been able to
> >choose the printer but I need to control some of
> >the properties without user intervention such as
> >SaveAs location.

> >Wally

> --
> (remove a 9 to reply by email)

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating Reports Print to File in PDF format

2. Saving report output to PDF File

3. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

4. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

5. Automate Printing as PDF Files using VBA

6. Automating the Creation of PDF Files

7. Automating the printing of PDF files

8. error in renaming pdf files outputing from the Access Reports

9. Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file

10. Auto naming PDF files created from Report in W2K

11. VBA to send report to PDF file

12. Saving a report as a .pdf file