Access 2000 Missing query wizards
Author Message
 Access 2000 Missing query wizards

This is a pain.  In Access 8 there are several handy query wizards, Find
duplicates in a table, Crosstab, etc. that are not found in Access 9.
Does anyone know where I can find the addins for Access 9?

Thanks in advance,

Steve House

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000 Missing query wizards
Steve, that's strange. i have option to select on of several query wizards
when i create new query in an ac2000 mdb. are you by chance talking about a
adp file? if so, there is no 'query' support at all, not in the same sence
as in the mdb format anyway.

--
make a nice day,
TomG

Quote:
> This is a pain.  In Access 8 there are several handy query wizards, Find
> duplicates in a table, Crosstab, etc. that are not found in Access 9.
> Does anyone know where I can find the addins for Access 9?

> Thanks in advance,

> Steve House

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000 Missing query wizards

TomG, while I also have a few wizards, the aforementioned were not included.

Quote:

> Steve, that's strange. i have option to select on of several query wizards
> when i create new query in an ac2000 mdb. are you by chance talking about a
> adp file? if so, there is no 'query' support at all, not in the same sence
> as in the mdb format anyway.

> --
> make a nice day,
> TomG
> Tampa, FL

> > This is a pain.  In Access 8 there are several handy query wizards, Find
> > duplicates in a table, Crosstab, etc. that are not found in Access 9.
> > Does anyone know where I can find the addins for Access 9?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Steve House

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 2000 append query run from Outlook 2000 fails - no error message - REPOST

2. Access 2000 converted to Access 97 report query data type errors

3. Access 2000 - missing Database object

4. Missing VBA functions Access 2000/Windows ME

5. Missing Help Files for VBA in Access 2000

6. Missing Libraries Access 2002 vs. 2000 and 97

7. Access 2000 Security Wizard

8. Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard

9. office xp developer packaging wizard and Access 2000

10. Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000

11. Drive VISIO Org Chart Wizard from Access 2000

12. Access 2000 security wizard