Printing to non-default printer
Author Message
 Printing to non-default printer

Is it possible to do this programmatically?

I'd like to (for example) print emails, preferably with any attachments to PDF
files using the Adobe PDFwriter driver. However I don't want to make that my
default printer.

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:50:43 GMT

1. Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

2. Printer.Print on non-default printer

3. printer default to non-default printer

4. How selecting a (non-default) printer for printing a report

5. How do I Print to non-default printer in VB5

6. Printing to non-default printer

7. printing to non-default printer

8. Help w/ printing to non-default printer

9. Print on a non-default printer

10. Print to non-default printer

11. Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer

12. Printing to a printer that is NOT the default printer