Visio - Database Reverse Engineering
Author Message
 Visio - Database Reverse Engineering

How can I get data types and size to appear along side the
column name in the tables?  Can double click and select
columns to confirm that correct type/size was imported but
can not figure out how to display for printing.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:58:45 GMT
 Visio - Database Reverse Engineering
Just go to the Menu Database/Options/Document...
and select the items you wish to view.

I had a hard time finding that option too!

Quote:

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:55:26 GMT

1. Visio UMS reverse engineering

2. How to keep web database from getting reverse-engineered using url parameters

3. How to keep web database from getting reverse-engineered using url parameters

4. something like reverse engineering

5. Reverse Engineering - Complications?

6. Preserving Code in Reverse Engineering

7. reverse and forward engineering

8. Reverse Engineer UML from VB6 behaves strange

9. ??UML Reverse Engineer Refresh???

10. reverse engineering basic

11. Can you reverse engineer a quickbasic program?

12. Avoiding recompiling/reverse engineering