total number of pages in VBA word
Author Message
 total number of pages in VBA word

It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

werner rau
seniorama

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 total number of pages in VBA word
HI Seniorama,
You're right it is an easy command, but not necessarily easy to find!

Activedocument.BuiltInDocumentProperties(wdPropertyPages) will do what you
want.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephen Lang

Quote:
> It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

> How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

> werner rau
> seniorama

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 total number of pages in VBA word
TRY:

    Dim MyDrop As Dialog

    Set MyDrop = Dialogs(wdDialogDocumentStatistics)
    With MyDrop
        Number = .Pages
    End With
    MsgBox Nummer

Quote:
> It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

> How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

> werner rau
> seniorama

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 total number of pages in VBA word

what about the number of the current page? how can that be known?

Quote:
> It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

> How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

> werner rau
> seniorama

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 total number of pages in VBA word
Hi Graeme,

Take a look at the Information property in Word VBA Help

--
Hope this helps.
Regards

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Quote:
> what about the number of the current page? how can that be known?

> > It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

> > How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

> > werner rau
> > seniorama

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 total number of pages in VBA word
Try
    Set MyDrop = Dialogs(wdDialogDocumentStatistics)
    With MyDrop
        Number = .Pages
    End With
    MsgBox Number

Gerrit

Quote:

> what about the number of the current page? how can that be known?

> > It must be very easy, but I don't find it:

> > How do I get to the total number of pages in my active document in VBA?

> > werner rau
> > seniorama

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word not printing total number of pages in page footer correctly

2. Adding Total Number of slides to the page number field in the footer

3. Page number totals...

4. total number of pages in all open docs

5. running total page numbers

6. Total Number Pages in Report?

7. total number of pages

8. Total Number of Pages from Formula

9. Crystal - Displaying Total Number of Pages to be Printed

10. Total number of pages in a report?

11. How To Detect Total Page Number ?

12. Total page number