next bookmark
Author Message
 next bookmark

Jonathan,

when i run the macro you gave me it's states that "this bookmark does'nt exists"
I think it's waiting for a specified bookmark, and that is just the problem i
want to go to the nextmark in my word document.

Do you know a solution?

thank you or anyone else?

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:42:45 GMT
 next bookmark
Hi Sander

OK, I checked it out and you are right. I was looking at the help file, and
it gives no indication that wdGotoNext doesn't work with bookmarks, but it
seems to be so.

An alternative trick is to use the PreviousBookmarkID property.

ActiveDocument.Content.Bookmarks(Selection.PreviousBookmarkID + 1).Select

The above should all be on one line.

You will need to protect that line of code either to prevent it running when
or to trap the error that will result when you are already at the last
bookmark

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Jonathan,

when i run the macro you gave me it's states that "this bookmark does'nt
exists"
I think it's waiting for a specified bookmark, and that is just the problem
want to go to the nextmark in my word document.

Do you know a solution?

thank you or anyone else?

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:13:44 GMT

1. go to next bookmark

2. Goto next bookmark ?

3. Bookmark - Macro to Go Next/Previous?

4. no valid bookmark error message, without using bookmarks at all

5. Bookmark as Calculation of other bookmarks

6. Bookmark(2).value from other bookmark

7. replacing bookmark text in vba: bookmark deleted ?

8. Changing Bookmark's text deletes bookmark from collection

9. VB5 - Print on the screen during FOR-Next / Bildschirmausgabe w?hrend FOR-NEXT Schleife

10. On local error resume next Vs on error resuem next

11. VB5 - Print on the screen during FOR-Next / Bildschirmausgabe w?hrend FOR-NEXT Schleife

12. For...Next -- Early Next....