Read Receipt from word macro
Author Message
 Read Receipt from word macro

Hi

I am working on a small project to convert the existing
macros from word basic to word2000. In that I want to add
an email functionality. I already have created an icon on
tool bar and want to assign the email functionality. Means
whatever the document i am typing, I want to send it as an
attachment to the specific recipient. ALSO PLEASE TELL ME
HOW TO ADD A FUNCTIONALITY TO ADD THE "READ RECEIPT" tag
to the mail which I am sending through word(as
attachment.)

Apreciate a quick response on this.

Regards
Amol

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:56:53 GMT

1. Macro & Icon for Request Read Receipt

2. Return Receipt Macro

3. Newbie - Receipt Request Macro

4. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

5. Get sender name from a read receipt

6. handling read receipts

7. Read Receipts

8. Moving Messages and Deleted Without Reading Receipts

9. read receipts

10. Read receipt

11. How to prevent Outlook from processing read receipts

12. Read Receipts