Signatures on email sent using VBA
Author Message
 Signatures on email sent using VBA

Anybody know how to add an autosignature to emails created from VBA?

Tom

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:29:59 GMT
 Signatures on email sent using VBA
Use a custom form and design that form with the signature you want. If
you want more than 1, create multiple forms and call the one you want.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Anybody know how to add an autosignature to emails created from VBA?

> Tom

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:57:02 GMT
 Signatures on email sent using VBA
The code below will insert the FIRST signature (assuming
you do have a reference to the mailobject and a FIRST
signature exists):

Set objInspector = m_objMailItem.GetInspector
objInspector.CommandBars.Item("Standard").Controls.Item
("Signature").Controls.Item(1).Execute
set objInspector = Nothing

NOTE: This will only function if the "Standard" toolbar
is available (how about localised versions?) and contains
the "Signature" button. Also don't forget to test for
signatures (or handle possible error).

PS: Only problem yet is to ensure that the signature is
placed at the bottom of the message, any idea?

Best Regards,
Rob

Quote:

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:22:10 GMT
 Signatures on email sent using VBA
Your code works well with one note, you must display the actual message
before the signature can be inserted (this is actually quite obvious now
that I've thought about it)

Anyway, I just used the "SendKeys" function to PageDown in the email. I'm
sending a rather short email, so I only have to PageDown once tho it could
easily be done multiple times.

Here's the code:
****************
    objOutlookMsg.Display

    SendKeys "{PGDN}", True

    Set objInspector = objOutlookMsg.GetInspector

objInspector.CommandBars.Item("Standard").Controls.Item("Signature").Control
s.Item(1).Execute
    Set objInspector = Nothing
****************

- Jordan

Quote:
> The code below will insert the FIRST signature (assuming
> you do have a reference to the mailobject and a FIRST
> signature exists):

> Set objInspector = m_objMailItem.GetInspector
> objInspector.CommandBars.Item("Standard").Controls.Item
> ("Signature").Controls.Item(1).Execute
> set objInspector = Nothing

> NOTE: This will only function if the "Standard" toolbar
> is available (how about localised versions?) and contains
> the "Signature" button. Also don't forget to test for
> signatures (or handle possible error).

> PS: Only problem yet is to ensure that the signature is
> placed at the bottom of the message, any idea?

> Best Regards,
> Rob

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:12:20 GMT

1. Remove signature for sending internal emails

2. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

3. Sending Email using VBA and Outlook Problems

4. Sending an email from Word using VBA

5. Sending Email from excel using vb or vba

6. send email using SMTP with VBA

7. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

8. VBA - Sending email through a Specific Outlook Email Account

9. Insert a signature by using VBA

10. Checking Signatures using VBA

11. Using Visual Basic to create and send email using Outlook

12. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface