Adding item to task pane
Author Message
 Adding item to task pane

I have successfully added an item on the task pane in
Word, Excel and PowerPoint XP, but I would like to place
an icon next to the name of the item.

The items that are already on the task pane from MS have
an icon next to the name, i.e. General Templates.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
Mary Dodge

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:36:30 GMT
 Adding item to task pane
Mary,

I'm sorry, but this is currently not possible. I've submitted a suggestion
on your behalf.

Gerard

Microsoft Office Development with Visual Studio
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnoffdev/html/vsofficedev.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/security.

reserved.
--------------------

| Subject: Adding item to task pane
| Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:36:30 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
|
| I have successfully added an item on the task pane in
| Word, Excel and PowerPoint XP, but I would like to place
| an icon next to the name of the item.
|
| The items that are already on the task pane from MS have
| an icon next to the name, i.e. General Templates.
|
| Does anyone know how to do this?
|
| Thanks,
| Mary Dodge

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:16:28 GMT

1. Removing Items from the Task Pane

2. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

3. Add item to delegated task folder?

4. Adding a Task Item to a selected category

5. Adding a task item to outlook programatically

6. Adding a button tothe toolbar on task item

7. Adding a task item to outlook programatically

8. Editing the "Task Pane"

9. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

10. Custom Task Pane

11. Customize Task Pane

12. Custom Task Pane