Custom Menu Bars
Author Message
 Custom Menu Bars

I have been trying to create a toolbar that automatically locks itself to
the top of the window -- where the normal menu bars are.  However, whenever
I go to a new machine to open this database, it is "floating" -- until I
move it up to the top.

Is there any way to automatically make this menu appear at the top of the
window?

Please respond directly to me.  Any help is greatly appreciated.   Thanks.
--
Matthew T. Russell

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Custom Menu Bars

If you are using Access 97, then you use the CommandBar.Position property,
eg:

CommandBars("My Menu").Position = msoBarTop ' or possibly msoBarMenu

Add this to the startup Form/Module/Macro.

Hope this helps!
---
Tim Walters
Access MVP

e>...

Quote:
>I have been trying to create a toolbar that automatically locks itself to
>the top of the window -- where the normal menu bars are.  However,
whenever
>I go to a new machine to open this database, it is "floating" -- until I
>move it up to the top.

>Is there any way to automatically make this menu appear at the top of the
>window?

>Please respond directly to me.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
>--
>Matthew T. Russell

Wed, 08 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom Menu Bar Problem

2. Setting Shortcut Text in Custom Menu Bar?

3. Custom Menu-bar print icon problem

4. Custom menu bars

5. Custom menu bars

6. Add custom menu bar

7. Custom Menu bar

8. Assigning a macro for a custom menu bar button

9. Change the enable property of my custom menu bar options...

10. A97, Custom Menu Bar stops working when changing the file name!

11. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

12. help reqired Re: Exporting / Importing Custom tool menu bars