Word how tools in the Exchange
Author Message
 Word how tools in the Exchange

How could I disable the "WORD" in the Exchange using the VBScript?
I'm using the word how object text where can edit.
ex:  item.body
This  is the code of  how If  refer the Word.

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you,
Adriana.

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Word how tools in the Exchange
Sorry,

    I wasn't clear in the last post. I'm using the MS Word 2000 as the
e-mail editor in Outlook 2000. When a user opens a item in my public folder
in Exchange Server 5.5, the method Open() is executed. I'm trying to "lock"
the "body" of the item to prevent undesireble updates... but I can't.
   Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks.

Quote:
> How could I disable the "WORD" in the Exchange using the VBscript?
> I'm using the word how object text where can edit.
> ex:  item.body
> This  is the code of  how If  refer the Word.

> Any help is appreciated!
> Thank you,
> Adriana.

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word 97 - Userform within Word VBA macro and exchange of values

2. Q:Envoking MS-Word from VB4 when Exchange is using MS-Word

3. Exchange data with Word

4. Userform in Word to Select all Contact Folders in Outlook and Exchange

5. exchanging data between Word and Access

6. Get info from Exchange 5.5 mailbox into a Word document

7. Data Exchange: IE5 -> MS Word

8. exchanging data between URL and Word

9. Developing a Tool in VBA for MS Word

10. AutoSummarize tool in MS Word

11. lost the Word menu bar and tool bar

12. Accessing Words tools/Functions Using VB