Autoaccept Task Request in Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Autoaccept Task Request in Outlook 2000

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to write a code, that will auto accept any tasks that will arrive
in my inbox: My skills in VBA are pretty poor, and I have trying a few
things using :
GetAssociatedTask and TaskRequestItem, but it has failed.

I don't understand very well how TaskRequestItem works, and what  can do and
not do with it.

Thank you for your help.

Patricia THUET

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:28:14 GMT

1. Find Tasks created from MS Project 2000 in Outlook 2000

2. Linking Access 2000 Table to Outlook 2000 Tasks

3. Problem with Tasks and localized Outlook 2000

4. how to send a task to someone else in outlook 2000

5. Outlook 2000: Removing New-Message Envelope from Task Bar

6. Tasks and outlook 2000

7. Need the VBA code to save and close a task item in Outlook 2000

8. Outlook 2000 Setting Reminder Time before Task is Assigned

9. Help with Email to Task conversion for Outlook 2000 Please

10. Project 2000 and Outlook tasks

11. Final answer: Creating an Outlook Task from MS Word 2000

12. Repost: Creating an Outlook Task from MS Word 2000