32 bit version of prnset.dll wanted...please!!
Author Message
 32 bit version of prnset.dll wanted...please!!

Dear Access Gurus:

Version: 2.0
OS: Windows NT

We are currently using a multiuser database developed in version 2.0 on
windows for workgroups 3.11
We use a dll called prnset.dll to set printer options
(papersize,orientation etc) dynamically to the default printer on the
user's computer.
Eventhough a report's print setup has default printer, legal, landscape
set, if the default printer of the user does not have to same driver, it
switches to the default size and orientation. To avoid this we use
prnset.dll
We are now installing this database on Windows NT (actually citrix
winframe) and we are unable to use this dll to set print options
dynamically. We have to preview the report, change the settings and then
print it which is not feasible for some reports in our application.
Unfortunately it is a 16 bit dll and we cannot use it for Windows NT. I
have searched the net to find a 32 bit version but with no success. If
anyone of you know of a source pls. help!!
Or if anyone knows of any other way to set printer options in code..pls.
help.

srinivas

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)

2. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (0/1)

3. Version 4 16-bit to Version 4 32-bit

4. Using 16 bit dlls in 32 bit VB5.0 - Help needed please

5. How to create 32-bit DLL in Watcom C and call from 32-bit VB

6. TIME TO WIN 32-Bit DLL for VB 4.0 32-Bit or Higher (VB5)

7. Calling a user-written 32-bit dll from 32-bit vb 4.0

8. Calling 32-bit DLL function from 32-bit VB4 app

9. WANTED : OCX / DLL 32 BIT CONTROL FOR ZIP COMPRESSION

10. seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)

11. 32-bit version of NWCALLS.DLL

12. 32-bit version of NWCALLS.DLL for Client for MS-Windows