If you have a fix for that I would like toget it.
Thanks

Thais

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:44:35 GMT
 Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
Hi Thais.

I actually responded to your question yesterday. Here's a copy of my
response:

=======================

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:41:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Another "Error accessing file. Network connection may have
been lost."

Hi Thais.

My name is Rita Nikas. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups.

If you're truly experiencing *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548, then
you should either call your local Product Support Services subsidiary (to
obtain the update), or I may be able to assist you.

Please let me know if *all* conditions as documented in Q304548 really do
apply to your situation and if you'd like my further assistance.

Sincerely,

Rita Nikas
Microsoft Corporation

--------------------
| Subject: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
| Date: 27 Mar 2002 15:44:35 -0800
|
| Rita,
| can you please contact me? I am having the same problem.
| If you have a fix for that I would like toget it.
| Thanks
|
| Thais

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 04:35:18 GMT
 Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
Yes Rita,
I am  having *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548. Please can you
contact me for futher help?

Thanks

Quote:
> Hi Thais.

> I actually responded to your question yesterday. Here's a copy of my
> response:

> =======================

> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:41:29 GMT
> Subject: Re: Another "Error accessing file. Network connection may have
> been lost."

> Hi Thais.

> My name is Rita Nikas. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups.

> If you're truly experiencing *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548, then
> you should either call your local Product Support Services subsidiary (to
> obtain the update), or I may be able to assist you.

> Please let me know if *all* conditions as documented in Q304548 really do
> apply to your situation and if you'd like my further assistance.

> Sincerely,

> Rita Nikas
> Microsoft Corporation

> --------------------
> | Subject: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
> | Date: 27 Mar 2002 15:44:35 -0800
> |
> | Rita,
> | can you please contact me? I am having the same problem.
> | If you have a fix for that I would like toget it.
> | Thanks
> |
> | Thais

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 01:04:03 GMT
 Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
Hi Thais.

Thanks for the reply.

Just a reminder - we do have an update that appears to resolve this issue.
To be sure that this update resolves your issue, I'll be sending you an
e-mail, asking you for additional information.

After I receive an e-mail from you with the requested information, I can
create a non-decremented, free support incident for you. Then, one of our
support professionals can further assist you in obtaining this update.

If the update does not resolve this issue, we will need to close the
non-decremented, free support incident and open a new, paid support
incident.

Sincerely,

Rita Nikas
Microsoft Corporation

--------------------
| Subject: Re: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
| Date: 2 Apr 2002 09:04:03 -0800
|
| Yes Rita,
| I am  having *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548. Please can you
| contact me for futher help?
|
| Thanks
|

| > Hi Thais.
| >
| > I actually responded to your question yesterday. Here's a copy of my
| > response:
| >
| > =======================
| >
| > Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:41:29 GMT
| > Subject: Re: Another "Error accessing file. Network connection may have
| > been lost."
| >
| > Hi Thais.
| >
| > My name is Rita Nikas. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access
Newsgroups.

| > If you're truly experiencing *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548,
then
| > you should either call your local Product Support Services subsidiary
| > obtain the update), or I may be able to assist you.
| >
| > Please let me know if *all* conditions as documented in Q304548 really
do
| > apply to your situation and if you'd like my further assistance.
| >
| > Sincerely,
| >
| > Rita Nikas
| > Microsoft Corporation

rights.

| > --------------------
| > | Subject: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
| > | Date: 27 Mar 2002 15:44:35 -0800
| > |
| > | Rita,
| > | can you please contact me? I am having the same problem.
| > | If you have a fix for that I would like toget it.
| > | Thanks
| > |
| > | Thais
| > |

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:45:06 GMT
 Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
Just to post an update to this case here in the newsgroup.

The customer has received the update in question, but has been unavailable
to test it. As such, this issue has been archived until such time as the
customer is ready to continue working it.

Sincerely,

Rita Nikas
Microsoft Corporation

--------------------
| Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:45:06 GMT
| Subject: Re: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
|
| Hi Thais.
|
| Thanks for the reply.
|
| Just a reminder - we do have an update that appears to resolve this
issue.
| To be sure that this update resolves your issue, I'll be sending you an
| e-mail, asking you for additional information.
|
| After I receive an e-mail from you with the requested information, I can
| create a non-decremented, free support incident for you. Then, one of our
| support professionals can further assist you in obtaining this update.
|
| If the update does not resolve this issue, we will need to close the
| non-decremented, free support incident and open a new, paid support
| incident.
|
| Sincerely,
|
| Rita Nikas
| Microsoft Corporation

rights.
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
|
| --------------------
| | Subject: Re: Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File
| | Date: 2 Apr 2002 09:04:03 -0800
| |
| | Yes Rita,
| | I am  having *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548. Please can you
| | contact me for futher help?
| |
| | Thanks
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

| | > Hi Thais.
| | >
| | > I actually responded to your question yesterday. Here's a copy of my
| | > response:
| | >
| | > =======================
| | >
| | > Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:41:29 GMT
| | > Subject: Re: Another "Error accessing file. Network connection may
have
| | > been lost."
| | >
| | > Hi Thais.
| | >
| | > My name is Rita Nikas. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access
| Newsgroups.
| | >
| | > If you're truly experiencing *all* symptoms as documented in Q304548,
| then
| | > you should either call your local Product Support Services subsidiary
| | > obtain the update), or I may be able to assist you.
| | >
| | > Please let me know if *all* conditions as documented in Q304548
really
| do
| | > apply to your situation and if you'd like my further assistance.
| | >
| | > Sincerely,
| | >
| | > Rita Nikas
| | > Microsoft Corporation
| | >
| | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
| rights.
| | > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| | >

| | > --------------------
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| |

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:25:28 GMT

1. Error message: Error accessing file

2. Error Accessing File Message

3. new error...Error accessing file, network connection may have been lost

4. Error 75: File/Path Access Error

5. Path/File access error (Error 75)

6. Error 75: File/Path Access Error

7. Run Time Error -- Path/File Access Error

8. Error 75 (Path/File access error) ???

9. Anyone seen this error: File/Path access error.

10. Error 75 'Path/File access error'

11. Error 75 Path/File access error

12. Error 75 'Path/File access error'