Wanting to learn VB 6?
Author Message
 Wanting to learn VB 6?

What is the best way to learn VB6 and which is the best book to learn from
or easiest?

www.ozemail.com.au/~niloch

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:04:52 GMT
 Wanting to learn VB 6?
Hi Colin,

You've posted to a newsgroup for Visual Basic for applications as used in
Word.  If that's what you are interested in, I would take a look at the
article Getting to grips with VBA basics in 15 minutes at:

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/VBABasicsIn15Mins.htm

and at some of the other information on that site.  There's also a wealth of
information in the on-line help in the visual basic editor.

If it's actually Visual Basic that you are interested in, then it would be
better to post your question to the:

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

newsgroup on msnews.microsoft.com

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> What is the best way to learn VB6 and which is the best book to learn from
> or easiest?

> www.ozemail.com.au/~niloch

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:03:31 GMT
 Wanting to learn VB 6?
Gary Cornell's Visual Basic 6 From the Ground Up.

Also, see the list of Word VBA books at my URL below.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.

> What is the best way to learn VB6 and which is the best book to learn from
> or easiest?

> www.ozemail.com.au/~niloch

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:46:41 GMT
 Wanting to learn VB 6?
Thankyou Howard

Quote:
> Gary Cornell's Visual Basic 6 From the Ground Up.

> Also, see the list of Word VBA books at my URL below.

> --
> http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.

> > What is the best way to learn VB6 and which is the best book to learn
from
> > or easiest?

> > www.ozemail.com.au/~niloch

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:28:00 GMT

1. Can you help a 16 yr old Wanting to learn VB 4

2. Wanting to learn VB...

3. Anyone wants to learn VB

4. Wanting to learn VB

5. Newbie wants to Learning VBA

6. Testers for multilanguage learning program wanted!

7. Wanted: VB5 Learning Version

8. Newbie--Wants to learn about RTF

9. Begginer wants to learn

10. Wanting to learn Visual Basic

11. Wanting to learn Visual Basic, need help....

12. Wants To Learn VBScript