Help updating links in Power Point
Author Message
 Help updating links in Power Point

I could use some advice in figuring out how to update links in Power Point.
We recently changed the layout of our network to consolidate servers and
have thousands of Power Point documents that have links to excel sheets.
Some have over 200  links embedded in them.  They all refer to UNC locations
that no longer exist.  Is there an easy way to cause an automatic or at
least minimal intervention to correct these?

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help updating links in Power Point
I saw a recent post regarding this in the microsoft.public.powerpoint
newsgroup... post it there or locate the posting. I am sure
Brian/Steve/Shyam would help out.

Meera

> I could use some advice in figuring out how to update links in Power
Point.
> We recently changed the layout of our network to consolidate servers and
> have thousands of Power Point documents that have links to excel sheets.
> Some have over 200  links embedded in them.  They all refer to UNC
locations
> that no longer exist.  Is there an easy way to cause an automatic or at
> least minimal intervention to correct these?

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. create a link to a excel, power point, word document

2. HELP shapes and power point VBA

3. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

4. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

5. Power Point Application

6. VBA and POWER POINT

7. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

8. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

9. Power Point

10. VBA and POWER POINT

11. Power point presentation

12. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly