Access/VB Sending Mail to Notes
Author Message
 Access/VB Sending Mail to Notes

Hi,

Hope someone can help..

I need some help in automating sending an email from Access.. I can do this
easily on a system running excahnge server.. But I need to be able to do it
for systems running Notes as the mail client..

Does Notes support MAPI? (I figure I could probably write a COM to bypass
Notes as the email Sender)

The email (with an attachement) would need to travel from the sender to a
receiver within a networked environment..

Has anyone come across this problem in the past?

Much Thanks

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:27:51 GMT

1. Access/VB Sending Mail to Notes

2. How to send a Lotus Notes e-mail from Access

3. send a mail with vb via lotus notes

4. help - using VB to send mail to Lotus Notes

5. ****Lotus Notes*** sending mail from VB

6. Send Notes Mail from VB

7. Sending a Lotus Note Mail through VB Program

8. Sending a Lotus Notes-Mail from VB

9. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

10. sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes

11. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

12. How to Send Mail From VB5.0 to Lotus Notes