What's the difference
Author Message
 What's the difference

Can anyone point me in the direction of a summary of the differences
between the versions of VBA that come with the different versions of
Office?

Hugh Stephens

--
Stepaside
'Ni ddyfod ond yn ddifalch

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 00:55:50 GMT
 What's the difference
Hi Hugh

Word 2000's VBA Help has a "what's new" section - I imagine Word 2002's Help
does as well.

Regards

Dave

| Can anyone point me in the direction of a summary of the differences
| between the versions of VBA that come with the different versions of
| Office?
|
| Hugh Stephens
|
| --
| Stepaside
| 'Ni ddyfod ond yn ddifalch
|  Ni bu na gorwag na balch'

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:12:00 GMT

1. what's the difference...(chr(13)) and vbCr

2. What's the difference between ....

3. What's the difference between .Send and .Save

4. what's the difference

5. In this case, what's the difference between CSharp and VB.NET Exception Handling

6. what's the difference

7. Where's the difference

8. What's the difference?

9. What's the difference

10. OCX vs DLL: what's the difference ?

11. what's the difference?

12. Join and Where: What's the difference?