Converting RC to A1 Reference Style
Author Message
 Converting RC to A1 Reference Style

When inserting an Excel link into Word, the cell range in
the field link reads as: R8C1:R20C3

However, I need this in the "A1" reference style which
should be this: A8:C20

Is there something in VBA that does the conversion?
Apparently, it's already doing it when bringing it from
Excel to Word.  I just need it to go back.

If not, I think I'm in for a very complex array macro.

thanks.

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:49:15 GMT

1. R1C1 to A1 style conversion in VBA / VB (for excel)

2. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe

3. Calling RC.DLL instead of rc.exe

4. Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?

5. Converting VB to Windows RC

6. Converting RC to FRM

7. I want Commonrc.rc, Setup1.rc in your VB5.0 setup kit directory

8. updating SqlServer table with VB3,A1.1.

9. cross referencing non standard heading styles

10. Converting HTML tags to style attributes via VBA

11. References when Converting to 97

12. Reference from Off.97 to Off.XP did not work after converting