Number of tasks in a SQL Server database
Author Message
 Number of tasks in a SQL Server database

Hello,
How can I read (with VBA) the number of tasks of each projet saved in a SQL
Server data base.
Is there a field which hold this information ?
Thanks for help,

Grard Ducouret
PragmaSoft

Mon, 16 May 2005 01:30:41 GMT
 Number of tasks in a SQL Server database
SELECT  MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_NAME as ProjectName, Count(MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID) AS
NumberOfTasks
FROM MSP_TASKS INNER JOIN MSP_PROJECTS ON MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID =
MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_ID
WHERE (((MSP_TASKS.TASK_ID) Is Not Null))
GROUP BY MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_NAME, MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID ;

The query calculates and Project Summary Task as well.

=============================

Quote:
> Hello,
> How can I read (with VBA) the number of tasks of each projet saved in a
SQL
> Server data base.
> Is there a field which hold this information ?
> Thanks for help,

> Grard Ducouret
> PragmaSoft

Tue, 17 May 2005 06:07:51 GMT
 Number of tasks in a SQL Server database
Thanks for the detailed answer !

Grard Ducouret

Quote:
> SELECT  MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_NAME as ProjectName, Count(MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID) AS
> NumberOfTasks
> FROM MSP_TASKS INNER JOIN MSP_PROJECTS ON MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID =
> MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_ID
> WHERE (((MSP_TASKS.TASK_ID) Is Not Null))
> GROUP BY MSP_PROJECTS.PROJ_NAME, MSP_TASKS.PROJ_ID ;

> The query calculates and Project Summary Task as well.

> =============================

> > Hello,
> > How can I read (with VBA) the number of tasks of each projet saved in a
> SQL
> > Server data base.
> > Is there a field which hold this information ?
> > Thanks for help,

> > Grard Ducouret
> > PragmaSoft

Wed, 18 May 2005 00:48:13 GMT

1. Limit the number of Simultaneous Users on a SQL Server Database

2. Numbering tasks in task folder...

3. How to do another task while reading data from a sql server

4. Problem running VB program from SQL Server 2000 Scheduled Task

5. List SQL Server Servers, Databases and Tables

6. How to do another task while reading data from a sql server

7. How to do another task while reading data from a sql server

8. Showing failed process in SQL Server Task Manager

9. Insert date type varible through ODBC SQL server driver to SQL 7.0 database

10. Access database to SQL server database

11. Local database and SQL server Database?

12. IMPOSSIBLE TASK: Connect to Oracle 8 database using Active Server Pages