where clause in open report
Author Message
 where clause in open report

I cannot figure out how to include an In clause in a
where to open a report.  This gives me an error -
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview,,[alphacode] In
('BP','T)

thanks in advance

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:55:14 GMT
 where clause in open report
hi
ithe where clause is a string:
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview,,"[alphacode] In
('BP','T)"
that should work.
Erez.
Quote:

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:09:48 GMT
 where clause in open report

Quote:

>I cannot figure out how to include an In clause in a
>where to open a report.  This gives me an error -
>DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview,,[alphacode] In
>('BP','T)

The WhereCondition argument must be a string.  Try this:

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:18:33 GMT
 where clause in open report

Quote:

thats it, thank you
Quote:
>>I cannot figure out how to include an In clause in a
>>where to open a report.  This gives me an error -
>>DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview,,[alphacode] In
>>('BP','T)

>The WhereCondition argument must be a string.  Try this:

>DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview,, _
>    "[alphacode] In ('BP','T')"

>--
>Marsh
>MVP [MS Access]
>.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:57:33 GMT
 where clause in open report
works great, thank you
Quote:

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:56:54 GMT

1. Crystal Reports IN clause?

2. SQL WHERE clause with Crystal Report Control

3. Integrating 2 sets of FROM and WHERE clauses into one report

4. modifying the where clause during runtime in crystal reports 8.5

5. Crystal Reports 7 IN Clause in selectionformula

6. How to change the WHERE clause in Crystal Reports

7. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

8. Crystal Reports Open Report Problem

9. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

10. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

11. Open Report in External Database

12. Change ControlSource of A Field While Opening A Report