API Help
Author Message
 API Help

I use "PC Magazine Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API" by
Daniel Appleman quite often.   It's available at most large bookstores.

Quote:
>Anyone know of an API description resource?  I could use something that
>describes what API functions actually do or what information they
>actually return.  The names of these procedures don't really tell
>enough.

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 API Help

Anyone know of an API description resource?  I could use something that
describes what API functions actually do or what information they
actually return.  The names of these procedures don't really tell
enough.

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 API Help

Brandon,

Quote:
>Anyone know of an API description resource?  I could use something that
>describes what API functions actually do or what information they
>actually return.  The names of these procedures don't really tell
>enough.

You might consider investing in at least the standard-level MSDN
subscription from Microsoft. This is really an invaluable resource. In
addition to all the SDK's (so you can search out the definition of any
API call) it contains KB articles and patches and white papers etc.
The MSDN is really essential as far as I'm concerned.

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. API help: The Kamikaze API Guide - please read

2. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

3. Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help

4. Mci Api help Using the cd with api ?

5. Help:Netware API Help File(in Windows Help file format)

6. shellexecute api help help

7. WIN Help API HELP

8. VB5.0 & Clarion Dll (API) --HELP HELP

9. Api Help please Help

10. Api Help please Help

11. API Help: IsComboBoxOpen?

12. API Help Need ASAP