Visual C++ Runtime Library Error
Author Message
 Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

When using Word 2K, I get the following runtime error:

Program:  C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT
OFFICE\OFFICE\WINWORD.EXE

abnormal program termination

OK is the only button/option available.

Does anyone know what's causing this and what to do to fix
it?  Thanks in advance.
KP

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:44:55 GMT
 Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

KP, with this amount of info (= none) you will get no help. Please try
to be more informative in future for your own good. Cheers. BTW: You
are welcome to pay me to solve your problem

Quote:
>When using Word 2K, I get the following runtime error:

>Program:  C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT
>OFFICE\OFFICE\WINWORD.EXE

>abnormal program termination

>OK is the only button/option available.

>Does anyone know what's causing this and what to do to fix
>it?  Thanks in advance.
>KP

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia

Live Advice: http://www.keen.com/The+Word+Heretic
You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:11:02 GMT

1. Outlook 2003 C++ Runtime library error

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

3. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

4. RUNTIME ERROR! Visual C++ \ Explorer.exe

5. Visual C++ - Runtime Error! \ Explorer.exe

6. Visual C++ Runtime Error

7. Visual C++ Runtime Error

8. RUNTIME ERROR! Visual C++ \ Explorer.exe

9. Visual C++ - Runtime Error! \ Explorer.exe

10. Visual C++ & Visual Age c++

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Runtime library distribution

12. Visual Basic 4.0 Runtime Library Distribution