Creating a new appointment outside of Outlook...
Author Message
 Creating a new appointment outside of Outlook...

Does anyone know how to create a new appointment (and invite people to join)
outside of outlook.  What I am trying to do is to have a script from a web page
send an invitation to people to meet.

It looks like an invitation comes into the inbox with some kind of special marker
that triggers the calendar.  But I am not sure how.  Any ideas.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:00:35 GMT

1. Create Outlook Data Outside of Outlook?

2. Outlook -- New Appointments from Access

3. outlook:calandar - new appointment

4. Outlook 2000 VBA: Making New Appointment in Current Folder

5. Programatticaly add people to Outlook appointment created by function

6. Using Word VBA to Create Appointment Items in Outlook

7. Create an appointment in Outlook using MAPI

8. Creating Outlook appointments w/Visual Basic

9. Creating Outlook Calendar Appointments via MAPI mail

10. creating an appointment in Pocket Outlook via EVB

11. Create appointment in new folder

12. Create a new appointment