Sendobject command and Lotus Notes and maybe magic is real
Author Message
 Sendobject command and Lotus Notes and maybe magic is real

I am using Access97 and am trying to send email with Lotus
Notes. The email contains either a report or a text
message that I generate using a recordset and pulling out
the specific records I'm looking for. I've run into a
problem when I add new data and then try and send the
email the report or the text message don't contain the
newest data. I've attached the code for the text message
below. The debug.print does print out the correct
information, but somehow the variable Message is changed
when I try and send it in the docmd line. I can't
understand how that could possible happen, but it does.

Debug.Print Message
DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , acFormatRTF, _
                 Recipient, , , "Audit Report", Message, 0

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:22:54 GMT

1. SendObject with Lotus Notes R5

2. Lotus Note Mail via sendobject method

3. Sending attachment through Lotus Notes using SendObject

4. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

5. SendTo Lotus Notes

6. Check to see if user has Lotus Notes open

7. Lotus notes diaries

8. Access ODBC link to Lotus Notes

9. requery help with Ole automation Opening Lotus Notes??

10. E-Mail Through Lotus Notes

11. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

12. Lotus Notes interface from VBA