Automatically Update Fields in Word
Author Message
 Automatically Update Fields in Word

I'm doing a template in Word with fields (Name, Address, Subject) etc in the
body of the letter, which fields I want automatically updated in the header
of the next page in the same document.

Can anyone tell me how to do that.

Thanks Caroline

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:02:15 GMT
 Automatically Update Fields in Word
Caroline

Probably the easiest way is to bookmark the fields in your document body and
use REF fields to refer to these bookmarks in your headers/footers etc.

Look at Words online help on REF fields for more info.

Please post again if you require further help.

Good luck + Cheers - Peter

Quote:
> I'm doing a template in Word with fields (Name, Address, Subject) etc in
> the body of the letter, which fields I want automatically updated in the
> header of the next page in the same document.

> Can anyone tell me how to do that.

> Thanks Caroline

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:14:23 GMT

1. Searching and automatically updating fields

2. Automatically Update Field

3. Automatically Update fields

4. Automatically update fields

5. How to have Record_Edit_Date field automatically updated?

6. auto updating a field after mail merge to word

7. Update fields in Word Document

8. updating my own word fields

9. Updating fields in form - Word 2000

10. Use Word checkbox control's double click action to update field in access database record

11. Updating textboxes in Word using UserForms fields

12. Updating WORD Fields from Visual Basic Program