How to close an instance of a class
Author Message
 How to close an instance of a class

Sometimes with in a single procedure I will need to open an instance of
another class module, use it, and then I'm finished with it.  How do I close
that instance of the class?

Thanks
--
George Padvorac

nwis.net, Inc

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to close an instance of a class
Set objectvariable = Nothing

Quote:
> Sometimes with in a single procedure I will need to open an instance of
> another class module, use it, and then I'm finished with it.  How do I close
> that instance of the class?

> Thanks
> --
> George Padvorac

> nwis.net, Inc

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie: private class variables are visible in class instances

2. Find out if somebody make an instance of a Class without having access to the Class

3. nested class inherits containing class accessing private instance members

4. instance a class from its class name

5. Problem Closing Automated Excel Instance

6. VBA code to close ALL instances of Excel

7. Instance of Access will not close

8. Access does not close upon opening new instance of Access

9. API code won't close Access instance

10. Q: re Closing an active instance of Access

11. how to close all WINWORD.EXE instances

12. closing all instances of word