what happened to that auto-dismiss security dialog thingy?
Author Message
 what happened to that auto-dismiss security dialog thingy?

Anyone know where that little utility to auto-dismiss the security dialog(s)
when sending an email from VB code went?
Thanks,

AJ

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:01:38 GMT
 what happened to that auto-dismiss security dialog thingy?
You can use a free tool called Express ClickYes (http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html) to click the security dialog buttons automatically. Beware that this means if a virus tries to send mail using Outlook or gain access to your address book, it will succeed.  BTW, you can now program Express ClickYes to start suspended and turn it on only when your program needs to have the buttons clicked automatically.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:
> Anyone know where that little utility to auto-dismiss the security dialog(s)
> when sending an email from VB code went?
> Thanks,

> AJ

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:40:13 GMT

1. Auto dismiss message boxes

2. Dismissing Dialog Boxes...

3. howto dismiss saveas dialog box with vbscript

4. Re-Post of Dismissing Dialog Boxes...

5. Dismissing Dialogs via Sendmessage API???

6. Windows API to Dismiss Dialog

7. Auto deploy getting security error

8. Common dialog - auto selection

9. Circumventing Outlook 2002 Security dialogs?

10. How I can disable security dialog allow access for

11. Security dialog when running local macros

12. Outlook security dialogs - can we lose them?