Populate Recipient filed with contents of text file
Author Message
 Populate Recipient filed with contents of text file

I am attempting to author a form on which I need checkboxes to select groups
of recipients. The recipients e-mail addresses are pulled from our ERP
database and generated as flat CSV files. I need to make the Send event of
the form evaluate which check boxes are selected and copy and paste the
e-mail addresses from the corresponding text files into the recipient field.

If this is possible, I'd appreciate knowing how. Sample code is extremely
helpful, as I am a networking guy, not a programmer.

Thanks

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:25:46 GMT

1. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

2. Populating ComboBox with contents of a text file?

3. Populate DataGrid From Text File - Without ADO.NET

4. Populating Text Boxes with a file

5. How create simple text file and populate?

6. Another ? about populating Text Boxes with a File

7. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

8. How to populate a DB from text file....

9. populate list box with text file

10. populating a combo box with an external text file

11. Populating a list box with a text file

12. Populating listbox with values from a text file