Copy public calendar items to private calendars
Author Message
 Copy public calendar items to private calendars

Since I have not reveived any response on my synchronizing
public to private calendar issue, how about this:

Is there a way to copy calendar items from our public
calendar named "staff" to private calendars, check to see
if the items exist then update them if necessary without
user intervention?  I'm trying to avoid users having
to "accept" meeting requests, etc.  We only have one
administrator for the public calendar and we have Outlook
2000 and Windows 2000 professional.  Any thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.  Many many thanks in advance.

P.S.  If the above is possible, could you please point me
in the right direction as to coding possibilities?  Thanks.

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 04:32:48 GMT

1. synchronize public calendar events to private calendars

2. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

3. Calendar "Private" item

4. Copy Public Calendar Appointments

5. Copy calendar to Public Folder

6. Adding an Appointment Item to a Public Calendar using c#

7. Accessing today's items from the Public Calendar

8. Copying calendar items to Exchange Server

9. Copying calendar items

10. Make all existing calendar entries private

11. How to see private appointments on another user's calendar

12. Outlook Calendar "Private" field