Display status bar on a form
Author Message
 Display status bar on a form

Quote:

> Is there any way how to display the Access Status Bar on a open form.?

> Thanks

> Scott

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:04:59 GMT
 Display status bar on a form
...as in you want a copy of the live status bar on your form?  I don't think
so.

You could maybe try posting the question to a few more newsgroups.  I hear
that alt.{*filter*}_sex_with_nuns has a lot of Access experts.... though they
may be a bit tied up.

--
For real reply address, lose the cash
www.realuk.co.uk

Quote:

> > Is there any way how to display the Access Status Bar on a open form.?

> > Thanks

> > Scott

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:23:02 GMT
 Display status bar on a form
What do you want to accomplish? Perhaps there's another way. You can't,
AFAIK, duplicate Access' Status Bar and it is under control of the user (as
it should be -- that's The Windows Way).

Chances are very high that you'd get an answer without crossposting to _all_
these newsgroups, BTW.

--
Larry Linson   http://www.ntpcug.org -- North Texas PC User Group
   http://members.tripod.com/ntaccess -- Access SIG

Quote:

> > Is there any way how to display the Access Status Bar on a open form.?

> > Thanks

> > Scott

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:45:35 GMT

1. Progress Bar in Status Bar on MDI Form

2. Progress bar in status bar of MDI Parent Form

3. How to display text in the status bar?

4. How Does One Display a ProgressBar Inside A Status Bar Panel

5. Displaying info about menu items in a status bar

6. How do you display a date and time field on a status bar

7. Display Long Date in Status Bar control - No Go

8. VB4 Status Bar - controlling display?

9. VB4: Displaying tips for menu items in status bar

10. Display Updated Time in Status Bar

11. Displaying the highlightened menu item's text on the status bar

12. Displaying Tooltips in the status bar