Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square
Author Message
 Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square

I open Microsoft Word 2000 and than I add an Option Button (View -
Toolbars - Visual Basic - Drag & Drop to Option Button to the Word
document).
Now I print the document on a Post Script printer. The print out will
show the Option Button with a black square around it.
On a PCL printer I don't have this problem.

I've tried it on several computers and different PS printers. It's alwas
the same.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
Stefan

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:30:15 GMT
 Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square
Hello people out there, does nobody have any solution for my problem or
am I the only one who has this problem?

Stefan

Quote:

> I open Microsoft Word 2000 and than I add an Option Button (View -
> Toolbars - Visual Basic - Drag & Drop to Option Button to the Word
> document).
> Now I print the document on a Post Script printer. The print out will
> show the Option Button with a black square around it.
> On a PCL printer I don't have this problem.

> I've tried it on several computers and different PS printers. It's alwas
> the same.

> Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
> Stefan

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:59:07 GMT
 Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square
Hi, Stefan,

I don't want you to think you're being ignored... but if somebody had a
solution, I think it would have been posted by now.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Quote:

> Hello people out there, does nobody have any solution for my problem
> or am I the only one who has this problem?

> Stefan

>> I open Microsoft Word 2000 and than I add an Option Button (View -
>> Toolbars - Visual Basic - Drag & Drop to Option Button to the Word
>> document).
>> Now I print the document on a Post Script printer. The print out will
>> show the Option Button with a black square around it.
>> On a PCL printer I don't have this problem.

>> I've tried it on several computers and different PS printers. It's
>> alwas the same.

>> Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
>> Stefan

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:46:50 GMT
 Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square
Hi Jay

No no, you misunderstood me. I asked, if I'm the only one who has this
problem or if anyone also can experience my problem.

Stefan

Quote:

> Hi, Stefan,

> I don't want you to think you're being ignored... but if somebody had a
> solution, I think it would have been posted by now.

> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP        Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.mvps.org/word

> > Hello people out there, does nobody have any solution for my problem
> > or am I the only one who has this problem?

> > Stefan

> >> I open Microsoft Word 2000 and than I add an Option Button (View -
> >> Toolbars - Visual Basic - Drag & Drop to Option Button to the Word
> >> document).
> >> Now I print the document on a Post Script printer. The print out will
> >> show the Option Button with a black square around it.
> >> On a PCL printer I don't have this problem.

> >> I've tried it on several computers and different PS printers. It's
> >> alwas the same.

> >> Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
> >> Stefan

Thu, 24 Feb 2005 05:25:33 GMT
 Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square
Hi, Stefan,

OK. I don't have access to a postscript printer, so I hope someone else will
step in.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP        Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.mvps.org/word

Quote:

> Hi Jay

> No no, you misunderstood me. I asked, if I'm the only one who has this
> problem or if anyone also can experience my problem.

> Stefan

>> Hi, Stefan,

>> I don't want you to think you're being ignored... but if somebody
>> had a solution, I think it would have been posted by now.

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Jay Freedman
>> Microsoft Word MVP        Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.mvps.org/word

>>> Hello people out there, does nobody have any solution for my problem
>>> or am I the only one who has this problem?

>>> Stefan

Thu, 24 Feb 2005 05:35:25 GMT

1. Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square

2. Printer.Print prblem (2nd page prints highlighted black)

3. Option buttons become black - no text shown

4. VB6 option button has black backcolor when running with Office 2007

5. Why does this piece of code work with Word 97 but not Word 2000

6. Printing Postscript file to PS printer

7. I would like to print *.ps file , send it to printer

8. Why is FlexGrid BLACK when Printed ??

9. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

10. Word 2000 No Option Base 1 in Forms

11. Synonym Option Missing on Right-Click Menu in Word 2000

12. Image prints as black box on *some* printers